If you are looking for your next self-help book or are just getting started than look no further than author Damon Zahariades! Damon takes on a very hard subject in The Art of Letting GO but does it in his no-nonsense style you will come to appreciate. This book has it all. Enjoy!
The Art of Letting GO: How to Let Go of the Past, Look Forward to the Future, and Finally Enjoy the Emotional Freedom You Deserve!
by Damon Zahariades
Are you struggling with anger, regrets, and resentment? Do you feel emotionally exhausted, stressed, and discouraged by painful memories? Are you holding on to things that are making you feel miserable?
If so, THE ART OF LETTING GO is for you.
Imagine being able to let go of the emotional turmoil that’s burdening you. Imagine being able to finally release the negative thoughts and painful memories that are weighing you down.
THE ART OF LETTING GO gives you a complete toolkit that you can use to overcome the emotional anguish that’s ruining your quality of life.
You’ll learn numerous strategies you can employ to reverse years of negative mental conditioning. You’ll discover how to retrain your brain and jettison crippling thought patterns.
In THE ART OF LETTING GO, you’ll discover:
• the 20 most common things people hold on to (and endure misery as a result)
• why it’s so difficult to let go of negative thoughts and painful memories
• how to revoke your inner critic’s privileges and silence its hurtful voice
• why we idealize the past and how doing so pushes us to cling to emotional pain in the present (and a technique for short circuiting this process)
• how trying to make yourself happy is actually causing you to feel unhappy
• one of the most powerful and simplest ways to let things go (and you can use it immediately!)
PLUS, BONUS MATERIAL: in addition to 21 strategies you can use to confront and finally let go of your negative thoughts and emotions, you’ll also receive 3 BONUS strategies. Few people talk about these 3 tactics, but they work wonders.
Moreover, each strategy comes with an exercise designed to give you an opportunity to put it to immediate use.
If you’re tired of feeling burdened by painful memories, bitterness, regret, shame, and other debilitating emotions, it’s time to make a positive, rewarding change. Grab your copy of THE ART OF LETTING GO today and finally experience the emotional freedom you deserve.
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °